| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Cart Settings|
|3. ||Payment/Gateway Settings|
|4. ||Payment Gateway Configuration|
- Call Merchant Service Center (MSC) @ 1-800-320-0000 and ask for Customer Service
- Instruct MSC Customer Service that you would like to add Cart Manager to your equipment list.
- While on the phone with MSC Customer Service you will choose your username and password for the MSC Secure gateway.
- Once you have chosen a username and password the MSC Customer Service Rep will e-mail all of the information necessary to complete your CartManager integration.
- Enter the information from the email into step four of the CartManager administration tool and you are all set.
- Log on to you account at https://www.merchantservicecenter.com. If you do not have an account simply click on the "First time user? Register here" link and follow the instructions.
- Once you have your logon credentials simply navigate to the Reports menu and select the report you would like to view
Help & Support
- MSC Secure customer service department is available 24/7. Simply call their toll-free number 1-800-320-0000.
- Help is also available online at https://www.merchantservicecenter.com. There you can chat live with a Customer Service Representative or submit a request for help via e-mail.